We post daily morsels of illuminating information and inspiration on The Green Spotlight’s Facebook Page. Anyone can view the page, even if you don’t have a Facebook account. If you do have an account, we hope you’ll click on the page’s Like button (if you haven’t already “Liked” the page) and Share the page with your friends.
Please visit the Page to get a sense of the various topics that it covers. We hope you’ll share some of our links. To make sure that Facebook will continue to show you our posts on your Facebook homepage/newsfeed, visit our page regularly and give a thumbs-up to (“Like”) your favorite posts.
Here’s a sampling of topics that we’ve highlighted on the page over the last month or so:
- March for Science (April 22); and People’s Climate March (April 29)
- Grist 50: The Fixers
- Pueblo, Colorado commits to 100% renewable energy
- New electric, hybrid, and fuel-efficient vehicles
- Maryland’s Republican Governor calls for fracking ban
- Bald eagles dying from lead-ammo poisoning
- Project Drawdown’s list of effective climate strategies
- Grid Alternatives’ Solar Spring Break projects
- Solar in tribal communities
- Quotations, graphics, photos, videos, etc.