We post daily morsels of illuminating information and inspiration on The Green Spotlight’s Facebook Page. Anyone can view the page, even if you don’t have a Facebook account. But if you do have an account, we hope you’ll click on the page’s Like button (if you haven’t already “Liked” the page) and Share the page with your friends.
Please visit the Page to get a sense of the various topics that it covers. You are welcome to comment on the posts and we hope you’ll share some of our links. To make sure that Facebook will continue to show you our posts on your Facebook homepage/newsfeed, visit our page regularly and give a thumbs-up to (“Like”) your favorite posts.
Here’s a sampling of topics that we’ve highlighted on the page over the last few months:
- Native American movement against the Dakota Access Pipeline, #NoDAPL
- New federal emissions rules for heavy-duty trucks
- VerifiedVoting.org and ElectionProtection.org
- GoodGuide.com app
- Climate Ride
- Organizations: The Greening of Detroit, Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, Grid Alternatives, Honor the Earth, Animal Legal Defense Fund, WildEarth Guardians
- Books: Beyond Words; Frackopoly
- Films: A Dangerous Game; You’ve Been Trumped Too (coming soon)
- Quotations, graphics, photos, videos, etc.