You can find fresh, daily morsels of information and inspiration on The Green Spotlight’s Facebook Page. Anyone can view the page, even if they don’t have a Facebook account. But if you do have an account, we hope you’ll click on the Like button (if you haven’t already “Liked” the page).
Please visit the Page to get a sense of the wide variety of topics that it covers, and you are welcome to comment on the posts and share your own recommended links.
Here’s a sampling of topics that we’ve spotlighted on the page over the last month or so:
- Mosaic’s successful solar crowdfunding platform
- Hybrid Vehicle Scorecard
- Global Green’s K-12 Green School Makeover grants
- The ultra-green, newly built Bullitt Center in Seattle
- Fossil Free: a divestment campaign for campus endowments
- Farmigo.com: a virtual farmer’s market that delivers to workplaces, schools +
- Webinar on community/neighborhood/bulk solar projects
- How to opt out of receiving the printed Yellow Pages
- New books: Clean Break; Carbon Zero; etc.
- New films: You’ve Been Trumped; Promised Land; etc.
- Organizations: 350.org, Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, etc.
- Cartoons, photos, graphics
- Great quotations from Martin Luther King Jr., John Burroughs, Rachel Carson, Ross Gelbspan, Mary Oliver, etc.